Cute & Funny Quotes About Love

This Valentine day use these funny quotes to make her smile. These cute funny love quotes will be perfect to amaze your loved one. 


Cute & Funny Quotes About Love


Cute & Funny Quotes About Love

Ready to enjoy this romantic and funny quotes about lovr, let's start with them...! 


  • People say you can't live without love, but I think oxygen is more important.
  • After a while, I eventually fell in love and there was nobody to pick me up. 
  • Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
  • Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you. —Megan Mullally
  • If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
  • I love my relationship with my bed. No commitment needed. We just sleep together every night.
  • Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell. – Joan Crawford




Love Captions For Instagram Pictures

  • One day I caught myself smiling without any reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
  • I want you to know something, but I don’t know how to tell it. So I’ll let the first three words of this explain it.
  • I always wake up smiling. I think it’s your fault.
  • They say that you can fall in love only once; I do not believe it to be true, because every time I see you I fall in love with you all over again.
  • I have crossed oceans of time to find you. – Dracula


Also Read Inspirational Quotes for 2021


Funny Quotes To Make Her Smile

  • In the morning I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the evening I can't eat, I'm thinking of you. In the night I can't sleep.. I'm so hungry! 
  • My darling, this scenery makes me speechless. Husband: Perfect, we're setting up a tent here. 
  • Stick with the guy who ruins your lipstick, not your mascara.



Funny Quotes To Make Him Smile

  • What’s the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds. – Cindy Garner
  • When a boy gets jealous it’s kind a cute. But when a girl gets jealous, World War 3 is about to start.
  • Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein


Cute Funny Love Quotes

  • So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence, and your kind heart makes me love you.
  • There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart. Melanie Griffith 
  • Romance is the icing, but love is the cake.
  • You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss


Also Read 21+ Best Wallpapers for your iPhone


Funny Quotes About Life And Love

  • You love flowers, but you cut them. You love animals, but you eat them. You tell me you love me, so now I'm scared!
  • Romantic love is a mental illness. But it’s a pleasurable one. – Fran Lebowitz
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married. Then he’s finished. – Zsa Zsa Gabor
  • Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. — Phyllis Diller



Funny Quotes About Love And Relationships

  • I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. - Rita Rudner 
  • A relationship without trust is like a cell phone with no service, all you can do is play games. 
  • Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. – Albert Einstein
  • There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. – Chris Rock
  • Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet to see who they really are. –Will Ferrell



Sarcastic Quotes About Love

  • They say that love is more important than money, but have you ever tried to pay your bills with a hug? 
  • Some people walk into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts. Others walk into our lives and we want to leave footprints on their face! 
  • Why cry for someone when you can laugh next to someone else?




Funny Love Captions For Instagram

  • If someone who fell in love with you says that you are cute, pretty, funny, you should know that love is blind! and, I love you.
  • According to Newton’s Law of love, love can neither be created nor destroyed. However, it can create a girlfriend who can destroy wallets.
  • Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it, let’s do it, let’s fall in love.
  • Let’s flip a coin. Heads, I’m yours. Tails, you’re mine.


For more Quotes and Status, Join us on Instagram, Pinterest & Facebook :)


Did you enjoy these Free Good Morning Memes? So now it's time to share this with your dear ones. 👇👇👇

No comments:

Post a Comment